第二届中国小儿神经外科论坛
2018年01月24日 【健康号】 马杰     阅读 9111

尊敬的各位同仁: 你们好! 热烈欢迎诸位同仁在阳光明媚的四月相聚上海,参加第二届中国小儿神经外科论坛。 继2008首届中国小儿神经外科论坛成功举办之后,由上海新华医院小儿神经外科、北京天坛医院小儿神经外科、复旦大学附属华山医院共同筹备的第二届中国小儿神经外科论坛隆重召开!本次会议同时承办世界小儿神经外科继续教育学习班及神经内镜操作培训班。 

这是中国小儿神经外科领域专业人士的盛大聚会。作为目前国内顶尖的小儿神经外科学术会议,本次会议邀请到了世界小儿神经外协会(ISPN)的多位专家,同时汇聚众多国内神经外科及小儿神经外科领域的知名专家、学者,以及在该领域临床一线工作的医师。希望借此机会,给诸位搭建一个交流的平台,让更多的同仁直面的了解小儿神经外科领域国内外的进展;为大家牵线搭桥,促进全国各地小儿神经外科的发展和壮大,促成我国小儿神经外科事业迈向国际化,将中国小儿神经外科推向高峰。 

在大会筹备的进程中,我们得到了来自全国各地乃至世界各地众多人士的热心帮助和支持,尤其是本次大会得到了世界小儿神经外科学会的大力支持。在此,我向各位热心协助的人士深表谢意!同时,也感谢各位与会人士的支持和投入,希望通过这次大会,能够凝聚诸位的力量,为中国小儿神经外科事业的远航加油! 此次大会盛逢上海世博会开幕之际,我衷心地祝愿大家在上海享受世博给我们带来的美好时光。 

2010中国小儿神经外科论坛组委会主席 上海新华医院小儿神经外科主任 马杰(签字) To My Dear Friends Dear Colleagues and Friends, I would like to extend my warm welcome for your attendance of the 2nd Chinese Pediatric Neurosurgery Forum in Shanghai! This forum is arranged and co-organized by Shanghai Xin-hua Hospital, Beijing Tian-tan Hospital and Shanghai Hua-shan hospital. This forum will simultaneously host the 2010 ISPN Continuing Education Course and 1st Shanghai International Neuroendoscopic Hand-on Workshop. This is a meeting of this scale is being held in China where panels of domestic experts, famous scholars as well as leading clinicians in the field of pediatric surgery exchange ideas with their foreign counterparts, hoping that the pediatric neurosurgery in China can be more developed and geared into international standards. Here, we would like to express our gratitude to member of the panel and other attendees for their generous support and help. Finally, with my deepest gratitude to any enthusiastic assistance of successful holding of the forum, we are hoping, through this forum, the field of Pediatric Neurosurgery in China will reach a new era achievement. 此次大会盛逢上海世博会开幕之际,我衷心地祝愿大家在上海享受世博给我们带来的美好时光。 Sincerely yours, Dr. Jie Ma(sign)

提示x

您已经顶过了!

确认
''
|
马杰
主任医师/教授
上海交通大学医学院附...
儿神经外科,儿脑外科...
作为国家二级教授,擅长微创手术切除各种儿童脑肿瘤,如髓母、脑干肿瘤、脑胶质瘤等;精通治疗各... 更多
去Ta主页
Ta最近的文章 更多 |