“我发现了一个乳房包块”
2016年02月17日 【健康号】 孙晨宇     阅读 6111

“我发现了一个乳房包块” "I've found a lump in my breast."

Don't panic. Eighty percent of all breast lumps are benign (non-cancerous).别惊慌。百分之八十的乳房肿块都是良性的(非癌症性的)。

There are several common causes of breast lumps:有以下几种常见的乳房肿块

• Benign breast changes 乳房良性病变
  • Breast infection or injury 感染或外伤
  • Medicines that can cause lump or breast pain 导致肿块或疼痛的药物
  • Breast cancer 乳腺癌

What are the most common types of benign lumps?最常见的良性肿块有哪些?

The most common benign lumps are fibrocystic changes, breast cysts, and fibroadenomas. Most women have a certain degree of fibrocystic changes. These are often described as benign, tiny, fluid-filled sacs that might feel like lumps. They might be hard or rubbery, and often fluctuate with the menstrual cycle. A woman can also have a single breast lump that might be large or small. Again, this is a fluid- filled sac that might fluctuate with the menstrual cycle. A fibroadenoma is another benign lump and is the most common tumor found in the female breast. These most often occur in women who are in their reproductive years.

最常见的良性肿块包括纤维囊性变,乳腺囊肿,纤维腺瘤。大多数女性都有有一定程度的纤维囊性变。 通常描述为良性的小的充满液体的囊腔,感觉上像是肿块。可能质硬或质韧,通常随月经周期波动。一个女性可以有一个或大或小的乳房良性肿块。再次强调,这个是一种充满液体的且会随月经周期波动的囊腔。纤维腺瘤是另外一种女性乳房中最常见的良性包块。通常发病是在生育期。

Can men have breast lumps?男性会长乳房包块吗?

Yes. Men can have tender breast enlargement, often with a lump beneath the nipple. Sometimes this is in one breast, often in both. This benign finding is called gynecomastia. Gynecomastia can also occur after certain types of medicines are prescribed.

是的。男性也可以有乳房的增大,通常在乳头下方。有时候是一侧,但多数为双侧。这种良性病变被称为男性乳房发育。某些处方药也可导致男性乳房发育。

Can a breast lump indicate an infection?乳房肿块意味着感染吗?

Possibly. Sometimes breast infections are first noticed as a painful lump, with or without redness.

可能。有时候,乳腺的感染首先就表现为痛性包块,伴有或不伴有发红。

What should I do if I find a lump?如果我发现了包块该怎么办?

A lump in the premenopausal woman might be monitored for one to two months to see if it changes, and is related to hormone fluctuations and the menstrual period. Any unexplained breast lump that persists should be checked by your health care provider. Call and make an appointment.

经前期包块可以先观察一两个月,看看是否有变化,是否与激素波动和月经周期有关。如果乳房包块一直存在,且你无法解释原因,那么请找你的医护人员予以检查。打电话预约吧。

What will happen at the appointment? 我去就诊的时候会具体有些什么情况?

• A detailed health history will be taken and a thorough breast exam will be conducted. 你会被询问一个详细的病史并接受全面的乳房体格检查。
  • Breast imaging (mammogram or ultrasound) will be performed if your previous studies are not current. 如果你之前没相关检查,那么你会需要影响学检查(钼靶或B超)
  • You might be scheduled for other diagnostics studies such as: 你可能还会需要进一步预约其它诊
  • A needle aspiration — This is a process during which a sample of cells are removed for evaluation. 细针穿刺:抽取一些细胞予以检查。
  • A core biopsy — During this procedure, a very small sample of the lump is removed for evaluation. 空心针穿刺:抽取一些肿块组织样本检测。
  • An excisional biopsy — This is the surgical removal of the entire mass. . 切除活检:手术摘除整个包块。
  • You might return to the doctor for another evaluation in a few weeks. 你可能数周会还需要复查。
  • What can I do for myself to continue good breast health?我该做些什么来保持良好的乳房健康?
  • Have a monthly self breast examination 每月自查乳房。
  • Have a baseline mammogram by the age of 40, and then as recommended by your health care provider 四十岁前做一次钼靶检查,以后根据你的医护人员的建议进行检查。
  • Have regular breast examinations by your health care provider 定期接受医护人员的乳房检查。
  • Keep track of your family health history 了解你的家族史。

Additional breast screening guidelines by the American Cancer Society美国癌症协会的一些乳房筛查的指导意见

If you are between the ages of 20 and 40, you should:如果你在20-40岁:

• Do a breast self-exam once a month 每月进行一次乳房自查。
  • Have a breast physical examination by your health care provider every three years 每三年接受一次医护人员的乳房体格检查。

If you are age 40 or older, you should: 如果你四十岁或以上:

• Do a breast self-exam once a month 每月进行一次乳房自查。
  • Have a breast physical examination by your health care provider once a year 年接受一次医护人员的乳房体格检查。
  • Have a mammogram once a year每年做一次钼靶

以上翻译自美国克里夫兰医院网页http://my.clevelandclinic.org/disorders/breast_disease/hic_ive_found_a_breast_lump.aspx,翻译如有不准之处,请以原文为准。

提示x

您已经顶过了!

确认
''
|
孙晨宇
主治医师/研究员
安徽医科大学第一附属...
普外科门诊(绩溪路)...
现主要研修内外妇儿常见病及普外科疾病诊治,可以中英文双语提供服务。
去Ta主页
Ta最近的文章 更多 |