原创 Dr.YanrongLiu,MD,PhD.
2023年02月11日 【健康号】 刘燕荣     阅读 183

Dr. Yanrong Liu, MD, PhD.

Dr. Yanrong Liu, MD, PhD.
I am a doctor in the Cardiovascular Department at the 1st Affiliated Hospital of Nanjing Medical University in China (Jiangsu Province Hospital). I have over 23 years of clinical experience, including working in the Chest Pain Center, Emergency Department, and Cardiovascular Medicine. My area of expertise is cardiovascular disease, particularly heart failure, pregnancy heart disease, cardiac rehabilitation, and cardio-oncology. I also perform non-invasive clinical procedures such as cardiopulmonary exercise tests and nuclear cardiology using D-SPECT.

In China, I specialize in heart failure and was taught by Professor Huang Jun, who is the chairman of the Heart Failure Association in China. Our hospital is one of the largest breast disease centers in China. Although advances in breast cancer therapy have improved survival rates, these therapies can also cause cardiovascular toxicities. In my work, I often deal with these cancer-related cardiovascular diseases and work to relieve symptoms and improve survival.

As the Deputy Director of Cardiovascular Medicine for Maternal and Child Health at the 1st Affiliated Hospital of Nanjing Medical University, I often treat pregnant women with cardiovascular diseases. I have extensive experience in dealing with cardio-obstetric diseases and have even published a textbook on "Cardiology of Pregnancy." I have observed that women in China lack basic medical knowledge, so I write popular science articles on cardio-obstetric diseases on Weibo to help educate and empower them.

提示x

您已经顶过了!

确认
''
|
请选择举报原因
垃圾广告信息
色情低俗内容
违规有害信息
侵犯隐私、虚假谣传